ZDNet RSS Feed:
- iPhone and Android users alike are facing more sophisticated surveillance threats than ever before. Suspect you're being tracked? Here's what to do right now.
- Wondering if your information is posted online from a data breach? Here's how to check if your accounts are at risk and what to do next.
- Here is a step-by-step guide to reducing your digital footprint online, whether you want to lock down data or vanish entirely.
- Your Twitter user data may now be out there too, including your phone number. Here's how to check and what you can do about it.
- OPINION: With every Windows release, Microsoft promises better security. And, sometimes, it makes improvements. But then, well then, we see truly ancient security holes show up yet again.
Dark Reading RSS Feed:
- by Interpol has upgraded its biometric background check tech. It'll help catch criminals, but will it protect sensitive, immutable data belonging to the innocent?
- by An ESA cybersecurity expert explains how space-based data and services benefit from public investment in space programs.
- by Sanctions on Kimsuky/APT43 focuses the world on disrupting DPRK regime's sprawling cybercrime operations, expert says.
Packetstorm RSS Feed:
Threatpost RSS Feed:
- by Nate Nelson2.5 million people were affected, in a breach that could spell more trouble down the line.
- by Nate NelsonOver 130 companies tangled in sprawling phishing campaign that spoofed a multi-factor authentication system.
- by Nate NelsonLockbit is by far this summer’s most prolific ransomware group, trailed by two offshoots of the Conti group.
- by Nate NelsonTens of thousands of cameras have failed to patch a critical, 11-month-old CVE, leaving thousands of organizations exposed.